- vase or container (try a yogurt container)
- sharp scissors or pruners
- flowers (we used carnations, seeded eucalyptus, silver dollar eucalyptus, hypericum, and statice)
Step 2: Prep your pumpkin
- Wash and dry your pumpkin
- Using a sharp knife, cut the top off the pumpkin, and scoop out the seeds (try toasting them for a tasty snack!)
- place the vase or container inside the pumpkin
Step 3: Arrange your flowers
- combine flowers and eucalyptus, cutting the stems at an angle using sharp scissors or pruners.
- make sure you change the water frequently to keep them fresh!
That's it! Easy peasy! Tag us on IG @_youfloral and show what you created!
Flowers by You Floral (www.youfloral.ca)