- Add these little gems to your floral designs to add texture and visual interest to bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces.
- These ruffled flowers have multiple open and closed blooms which gives them a subtle yet impactful appearance as they float above their long, bright green stalk.
- The stems are very tall, with multiple 'branches' on them, you can cut them apart to give you more blooms to play with.
- Lisianthus is very hardy and long lasting, overall a great flower.
Number of Stems
- 10 stems per bunch, multiple blooms per bunch.
Flower Design Type
- Accent flower
For general flower care and unpacking instructions, visit our blog post here
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for quantities of lisianthus:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/3 bunch
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: 1/4 bunch
- Boutineers: 1 stem
- Corsages: 2-3 stems
- Centerpieces: 1/4 bunch
- Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches