Add style and elegance to any arrangement with ranunculus, these classic wedding flowers have cup-shaped blooms and layers of delicate, paper-thin petals unfurling from a tight center.
Use for classic-inspired arrangements by pairing with blooms like champagne garden roses, and Queen Anne’s lace filler flowers.
- Ranunculus are a top heavy flower and their stems have a natural tendency to bend. In order to achieve an upright straight stem, you may need to wire the stem.
Number of Stems
- 10 stems per bunch
- Each stem has a minimum of 1 bloom; some stems may have more than one bloom.
- Ranunculus may vary in color from bloom to bloom.
- Bloom type is a cup bloom that is a three-dimensional type flower.
- Ranunculus blooms look similar to a peony bloom, but much smaller.
Flower Design Type
- Volume flower
For general flower care and unpacking instructions, visit our blog post here
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for quantities of ranunculus:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/3 bunch
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: 1/4 bunch
- Boutineers: Sprigs
- Corsages: Sprigs
- Centerpieces: 1/4 bunch
- Large Arrangements: 2-3 bunches