Regular price $25.00
- Baby Blue Eucalyptus is the most aromatic of the eucalyptus types
- Baby blue is excellent to dry, with gentle care, dried products will last for years!
- They’ll stay fresh and fragrant in a vase of water for about two weeks, at which point they’ll start to dry out. Dried eucalyptus retains its original shape and color, making it a long-lasting, gorgeous piece of decor for many months. Once dried, the water from the vase can be removed. *To release additional fragrance from your dried eucalyptus, just run it under warm water!
Number of Stems
- Growers Bunch - between 15 and 20 stems
- Average stem length: 15 to 20 inches
- Leaves may be on the entire stem, or just a portion
- Give everything a fresh cut (about 1 inch off), at an angle, with your snips and put them in fresh water. With greenery you don't have to worry about crowding the same way you do with flowers.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline of your containers, doing this will help prevent the growth of mold or bacteria which could cause premature wilting.
- Your greenery will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature, the exact color tones and leaf shape of the greenery may vary to some degree.
- IMPORTANT ** Not every stem will be perfect. I follow the 5% rule, meaning that out of 100 stems, 5 stems may break while unpacking, look a little too mushed, etc. Don't let this stress you out! It's totally normal and to be expected when dealing with fresh/live product.
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for quantities of eucalyptus:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/3 bunch
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: 1/4 bunch
- Boutineers: Sprigs
- Corsages: Sprigs
- Centerpieces: 1/4 bunch
- Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches