It is highly recommended to have someone at home to receive your flowers, as it is up the the shippers discretion if they will leave the flowers on your front porch, or return them to the depot for delivery the next day (an additional fee might apply for this). Your flowers are living things and need to be put in water ASAP, so leaving them waiting may cause them to die.
Shipping & Receiving Questions
Do I have to be home to receive my flowers?
Where do you ship to?
We ship directly to your house, to most locations in British Columbia as well as Edmonton, Calgary, Winnipeg, and Saskatoon. For locations we are unable to ship directly to, we offer pick-up at the nearest courier depot.
For dried items, we ship Canada and U.S. wide.
What time will my flowers arrive?
Your flowers will arrive between 9am and 5pm on arrival day, barring any unforeseen incidents for the shipping company. Its very important to process and hydrate your flowers as soon as you get them!
How does delivery work?
Delivery is overnight via courier, right to your doorstep (if you live within city limits)! Someone will need to be home to make sure the flowers get placed in water as soon as possible!
How much does shipping cost?
Our flat rate is $45 on shipping fresh flowers (fresh can only be shipped within B.C. and Edmonton/Calgary/Saskatoon/Winnipeg).
- For dried products shipped within Canada, a flat rate of $15 applies. For the United States - a flat rate of $25 applies.
Can I pickup my order to save shipping?
Our flowers come direct from the wholesaler, so we do not have a pickup option, instead we ship directly to your house!
For dried products, we have limited pickup options in Victoria/Vernon.
What supplies do I need?
- To be ready for your DIY'ing, you'll need the following!
- Vases/mason jars
- Snips or Shears (scissors aren't great)
- Buckets (tupperwear bins/buckets from hardware store/bathroom trash cans). You don't want to crowd your flowers or they will bruise, so make sure you have enough (good rule of thumb is 2 bunches per trash can). Don't combine flowers with short stems in the same buckets as your greenery, they will let lost/squished!
- Ribbon for bouquets.
- Pins (to affix ribbon)
- Boutstix (if you're making boutineers)
- Floral tape (to affix bouquets and also for boutineers)
Can you help me create my design?
If you need help bringing your pinterest board vision to life, you can book a design consult and we'll go over everything and give you tips and tricks (a small fee applies). If you just have a question or two, feel free to drop us an email!
Do I need to refrigerate my flowers?
No you don't! Flowers need to be at room temperature to hydrate and open properly. Make sure you store them somewhere out of direct sunlight, they don't like cooking in the sun!
When should I start arranging?
Below is a suggested timeline, but like all suggestions, they can be adjusted!
- Day 1: Prep and hydrate all your flowers
- This usually takes 1-2 hours
- Day 2: Make your arrangements!
- Most couples take between 2-5 hours arranging, but it totally depends on how many helper you have, how many flowers you order, and how many glasses of wine you have!
- Day 3: Make boutineers/flower crowns
- Because these arrangements will be out of water, you want to make them as close to your date as you can.
When should I place my order?
You can place your order whenever you like! Ordering in advance locks in current prices and improves availability.
The cut-off for orders for weddings/large fresh flower orders is 3 weeks prior to your event. If you have a last minute request, contact us and we may be able to accommodate it.
What day should I get my order?
If your wedding/event is on a Saturday, we recommend getting the order on a Wednesday, to give the flowers time to open, and to give a buffer in the unlikely case there are any concerns with your order, or delays in shipment.
Can I special order a type of greenery/flower?
If you're looking for a specific type of greenery or flower that's not listed on our website, contact us, we may be able to provide it!
Is there a minimum order?
No, however, note that flowers/greenery are sold in bunches, rather than individual stems
Do you offer arranging?
No - we cater to the DIY'er!
Terms & Conditions
- Expect to haveloss of 5-7% of product due to wilting, damage in shipping, browning, etc (you're purchasing a wholesale product, so not every bud will be perfect).
- Expect slight colour variations, as colours vary naturally depending on time of year, available supply, growing conditions, etc (i.e., a medium vs dark shade of red is okay, an orange or pink instead of red is cause for refund).
- Reasonable substitutions as necessary in unforeseen circumstances (i.e., product is not available from grower due to poor crop output). In the event of substitution, you will be contacted to discuss the potential substitution options
- It's important that you contact us within 24 hours of your delivery if there are any issues with the order (i.e damaged flowers, major colour discrepancies, or missing bunches) so we can rectify the situation - either by replacing the product in time for your event or issuing a refund.
If you cancel a minimum of 21 days (3 weeks) before the event, there is a 10% hold back (to account for credit card fees/etc). After this time period we have a 75% restocking fee. This fee is due to the fact that flowers are pre-ordered far in advance, and are unable to be cancelled this close to an event. Cancellations must be sent via email (email@example.com).