Terms and Conditions
We know no-one likes reading terms and conditions, but we want to make sure you know all the pertinent info so that you have the best experience - so read on!
1. DELIVERY/SHIPMENTS: You are responsible for accepting the delivery, it may or may not be left at the door, it's up to the discretion of the driver. You Floral is not responsible for stolen boxes or damaged product due to being left outside or unattended . You Floral is not responsible for shipping delays, as we cannot control the weather or mechanical delays that impact the shipping timeline. Note that on the day of your shipment, flowers may arrive up until 5 pm that day.
2. 5% Loss Rule: You are purchasing a bulk, wholesale product, so not every bud will be perfect and a loss of 5-10% or less is normal.
3. Substitutions: You Floral reserves the right to make changes and substitutions. All substitutions and changes are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and the desired product is not available for reasons outside our control. Any substitutes will be on par with your original order and attempts will be made to reach you by phone before shipping out for your order.
4. Claims: It's important that you contact us within 24 hours of your delivery if there are any issues with the order order (i.e damaged flowers, major color discrepancies, or missing bunches) so we can rectify the situation - either by replacing the product in time for your event or issuing a refund . We cannot issue refunds for slight color variations. Photographs must accompany any claim, do not throw away the flowers until we instruct you to do so.
5. Cancellations: All cancellations must be emailed within 30 days of delivery by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). You will be refunded the amount you paid minus a 15% processing fee. No cancellations are accepted if your delivery is less than 30 days away. See item #6 for covid related cancellations.
6. Covid 19: If your flowers are intended to a wedding or event that is impacted by the pandemic, we offer cancellation a minimum of 21 days (3 weeks) before the event, with no penalty. After this time period we have a 75% restocking fee. This fee is due to the fact that flowers are pre-ordered far in advance, and are unable to be cancelled this close to an event.