Add style and elegance to any arrangement with Ranunculus Fresh Flowers. Ranunculus are classic wedding flowers, with cup-shaped blooms and layers of delicate, paper-thin petals unfurling from a tight center.
Use for classic-inspired arrangements by pairing with blooms like champagne garden roses, and Queen Anne’s lace filler flowers.
- Sold in bunches containing ten stems.
- Available in a variety of colors.
- Each stem has a minimum of 1 bloom; some stems may have more than one bloom.
- Ranunculus may vary in color from bloom to bloom.
- Bloom type is a cup bloom that is a three-dimensional type flower.
- Ranunculus blooms look similar to a peony bloom, but much smaller.
- Ranunculus are a top heavy flower and their stems have a natural tendency to bend. In order to achieve an upright straight stem, you may need to wire the stem.