Silver Dollar Eucalyptus is an aromatic filler with a long vase life. Its large rounded leaves make the perfect background for a boutonniere and add fullness to a bridal bouquet. Use it on centerpieces, backdrops, table runners and so much more! Add Silver Dollar Eucalyptus to your bouquet along with roses and ranunculus for a beautiful romantic-style wedding.
- Sold in growers bunches that contain between 10 and 15 stems. Photograph shows average size of bunch.
- The stem length of Silver Dollar Eucalyptus is approximately of 15 inches long.
- Expected vase life is an average of 14 days with proper care and handling.
Why we love silver dollar eucalyptus:
- Their long, leafy stems are sturdy, durable and delicate all at the same time.
- Smells amazing
- Fairly large bunch sizes
- Each stems has multiple sprigs to work with
- Very hardy and easy to work with
- Gives a bold design effect
- Perfect sage accent to any floral arrangement
- Super long lasting (lasts for weeks!)
Things you should know:
- Since this is a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this product may vary to some degree.
- Leaf shapes, sizes and color may vary depending on the time of the year.
- Depending on the time of the year, the leaf shape will vary from being diamond shaped to being round and circular.
- Silver Dollar is grown outdoors and may have naturally occurring blemishes.