Anenome - White Panda
- Add a soft touch to your bridal bouquet or whimsical table centerpieces with these white panda anenomes.
- For a wild garden look, pair these with other flowers like thistle, garden roses, and scabiosa
- These blooms will all look a bit different, some will be more open than others, and some will have a curvy stem - this is all natural and expected!
- Some blooms will open up nice and big, and some will stay semi closed.
Number of Stems
- 10 stems per bunch
Flower Design Type
- Texture flower
For general flower care and unpacking instructions, visit our blog post here
Anemone's have a couple unique things about them that are worth mentioning, to ensure that they have a long and happy life!
- Anenome are delicate, so be careful with them while arranging, and store them in a dedicated small vase while waiting for them to open up.
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for quantities of anemone:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/3 bunch
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: 1/4 bunch
- Boutineers: N/A - too delicate
- Corsages: 1 -2 stems
- Centerpieces: 3-4 stems
- Large Arrangements: 8- 10 stems