- Add a soft touch to your bridal bouquet or whimsical table centerpieces with the touch of astrantia.
- For a wild garden look, pair these small, star-like blooms with other flowers like thistle, garden roses, and scabiosa
Number of Stems
- 10 stems per bunch
Flower Design Type
- Texture flower
For general flower care and unpacking instructions, visit our blog post here
Astrantia have a couple unique things about them that are worth mentioning, to ensure that they have a long and happy life!
- The blooms (and stems) can be curved, that's totally normal, so embrace it!
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for quantities of astrantia:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/3 bunch
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: 1/4 bunch
- Boutineers: 1 stem
- Corsages: 4-5 stems
- Centerpieces: N/A too small of blooms
- Large Arrangements: N/A too small of blooms