This is a greenery only package. Let greens be the star of your wedding, or use as a base and add your favourite blooms à la carte from our bulk flower section!
This package includes:
- Baby Blue Eucalyptus - 2 Bunches
- Seeded Eucalyptus - 2 Bunches
- Silver Dollar Eucalyptus - 3 Bunches
- Italian Ruscus - 2 Bunches
- Leatherleaf Fern - 2 Bunches
- Salal - 1 Bunch
Wood round photo @ sheerjoyphotography
All other photos @ chelskeanie
This package will make:
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet
- 5-6 Bridesmaid Bouquets
- 9-12 Boutineers/Corsages
If you need to add on to this package, or tweak it a bit, feel free to use this as a guide and build your own custom package by shopping in our bulk greenery/bulk flower section! This package doesn't include any flowers, but if you want to add a few of those, you totally can!
If you'd like to see more photos of weddings that inspired this package, check out our pinterest board. If you love the vibe, then this package will suit what you're looking for!
- Count the bunches as you are pulling them out of the box. Get in contact with us right away if anything is awry.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, some may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled
- Give everything a fresh cut (about 1 inch off), at an angle, with your snips and put them in fresh water. Make sure everything has elbow room - no crowding.
- Some flowers will have lots of foliage on the stem, remove any that falls below the waterline of your containers. When removing foliage, be very careful and gentle to not damage the stem. Removing any foliage that falls below the waterline will help prevent the growth of mold or bacteria which could cause premature wilting.
- Start arranging your flowers that evening or the following morning. Your flowers will need time to perk up and open.
- Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature, the exact color tones of the flowers may vary to some degree.
- IMPORTANT ** Not every bud will be perfect. I follow the 5% rule, meaning that out of 100 stems, 5 stems may break while unpacking, look a little too mushed, etc. Don't let this stress you out! It's totally normal and to be expected when dealing with fresh/live product.