Eucalyptus - Seed Pods
Regular price $25.00
- These fun, marble sized bell shaped pods add a fun feel to arrangements.
- These pods are very heavy, so they will need support from other greenery in order to stay upright.
- These will dry excellently.
Number of Stems
- 10 stems per bunch
- Multiple pods per stem
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for quantities of eucalyptus seed pods:
- Bridal Bouquet: 5-7 stems
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: 3-5 stems
- Boutineers: 1 stem
- Corsages: 2-3 stems
- Centerpieces: 5-7 stems
- Large Arrangements: 15-20 stems
- Give everything a fresh cut (about 1 inch off), at an angle, with your snips and put them in fresh water. With greenery you don't have to worry about crowding the same way you do with flowers.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline of your containers, doing this will help prevent the growth of mold or bacteria which could cause premature wilting.
- Your greenery will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature, the exact color tones and leaf shape of the greenery may vary to some degree.
- IMPORTANT ** Not every stem will be perfect. I follow the 5% rule, meaning that out of 100 stems, 5 stems may break while unpacking, look a little too mushed, etc. Don't let this stress you out! It's totally normal and to be expected when dealing with fresh/live product.