- Freesia flowers have a unique look with multiple small, bell-shaped flowers daintily blooming along the top portion of a longstem.
- These trendy filler flowers add great texture and smell in any floral design, or work perfectly as a stand alone bouquet!
Number of Stems
- Ten stems per bunch
Flower Design Type
- Filler flower
For general flower care and unpacking instructions, visit our blog post here
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for quantities of freesia:
- Bridal Bouquet: 5-7 stems
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: 3-5 stems
- Boutineers: 1 stem
- Corsages: 2-3 stems
- Centerpieces: 4-5 stems
- Large Arrangements: N/A too small of blooms