Regular price $35.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Hydrangea are a crowd favorite - large, luxurious, and glamerous.... these are a great choice to incorporate into your wedding!
- These guys are large and in charge, they fill up lots of space and really shine in large arrangements.
- Hydrangeas are very dependent on water, so they don't work great in foam creations, and if they're in your bouquet, try to keep them in a vase of water when they're not being held.
- Depending on the time of year, they will be locally sourced or from overseas, the location their grown will impact their appearance and size.
Number of Stems
- 5 stems per bunch
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for quantities of hydrangea:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1-3 stems
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: 1-3 stems
- Boutineers: N/A too large
- Corsages: N/A too large
- Centerpieces: 1-2 stems
- Large Arrangements: 10-15 stems
- For general flower care and unpacking instructions, visit our blog post here
- Never cut the ends of your hydrangeas with scissors (or any flower for that matter), scissors aren't sharp enough; they pinch the stems, reducing water uptake.
- Trim the stems at an angle, and add a small slit at the bottom to help it suck up more water. Hydrangea are woody, so they need this slit to help them uptake water.
- Hydrangea thrive on water, so make sure they are always well hydrated and their water never runs out!