Hypericum berries can add a dainty, whimsical feel in any floral arrangement. Simply arrange the woodsy stems with large blooms like garden roses or use with soft greenery for a handsome boutonniere for a picture-perfect look.
Number of Stems
- 10 stems per bunch (see photo/video for average bunch size)
- Each stem will have several clusters of berries with some greenery.
- Standard hypericum berries are an average size of ¼ to ½ inch.
Flower Design Type
- Texture flower
For general flower care and unpacking instructions, visit our blog post here
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for quantities of hypericum:
- Bridal Bouquet: 5-7 stems
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: 3-5 stems
- Boutineers: Sprigs
- Corsages: Sprigs
- Centerpieces: 4-5 stems
- Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches