- Each stem has a spray of white/misty blue colored flowers that contain several small clusters of tiny papery blooms. It’s perfect for filling a centerpiece, bouquet or other floral arrangements.
- This flower appears delicate, but is actually quite hearty and does well during the shipping process.
- Drys excellently
Number of Stems
- Growers bunch, fifteen or more stems
Flower Design Type
- Filler flower
For general flower care and unpacking instructions, visit our blog post here
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for quantities of limonium:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/4 bunch
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: 1/8 bunch
- Boutineers: 1 stem
- Corsages: 2-3 stems
- Centerpieces: 1/4 bunch
- Large Arrangements: N/A too small of blooms