Regular price $25.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Madronna has a woody stem with large, waxy leaves.
- Great for large centerpieces, the stems can be cut into multiple pieces to fill in your arrangement.
- A bit large for putting in bouquets, these really shine in large arrangements and centerpieces.
Number of Stems
- Photo and video shows average bunch size
- Give everything a fresh cut (about 1 inch off), at an angle, with your snips and put them in fresh water. With greenery you don't have to worry about crowding the same way you do with flowers.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline of your containers, doing this will help prevent the growth of mold or bacteria which could cause premature wilting.
- Your greenery will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature, the exact color tones and leaf shape of the greenery may vary to some degree.
- IMPORTANT ** Not every stem will be perfect. I follow the 5% rule, meaning that out of 100 stems, 5 stems may break while unpacking, look a little too mushed, etc. Don't let this stress you out! It's totally normal and to be expected when dealing with fresh/live product.
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for quantities of madronna:
- Bridal Bouquet: N/A - too large
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: N/A - too large
- Boutineers: N/A - too large
- Corsages: N/A - too large
- Centerpieces: 1/4 bunch
- Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches