- Sure to give a garden feel to any wedding bouquet, table centerpiece, or flower arrangement, these scabiosa are the prefect addition! More commonly known as pincushion flowers, these blooms are perfect as a focal or a filler.
- Scabiosa are delicate blooms, so store them in their own dedicated vase until you arrange with them.
- They have very heavy heads, so while you're storing them, make sure the vase is tall enough to support their heads, don't want gravity dragging them down!
Number of Stems
- 10 stems per bunch
Flower Design Type
- Texture or Accent flower
For general flower care and unpacking instructions, visit our blog post here
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for quantities of scabiosa:
- Bridal Bouquet: 5-7 stems
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: 3-5 stems
- Boutineers: 1 stem
- Corsages: 1-2 stems
- Centerpieces: 4-5 stems
- Large Arrangements: 15-20 stems