Eucalyptus - Silver Dollar
Regular price $27.50
- Silver Dollar Eucalyptus is an aromatic filler with a long vase life (it lasts for weeks!).
- Its large rounded leaves make the perfect background for a boutonniere and add fullness to a bridal bouquet.
- Each stems has multiple sprigs to work with, the stems are long, sturdy and durable.
- Use it on centerpieces, backdrops, table runners and so much more!
Number of Stems
- Growers Bunch - between 10 and 15 stems
- Average stem length: 15 to 20 inches
- Leaf shapes, sizes and color may vary depending on the time of the year.
- Depending on the time of the year, the leaf shape will vary from being diamond shaped to being round and circular.
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for quantities of eucalyptus:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/3 bunch
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: 1/4 bunch
- Boutineers: Sprigs
- Corsages: Sprigs
- Centerpieces: 1/4 bunch
- Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches
- Give everything a fresh cut (about 1 inch off), at an angle, with your snips and put them in fresh water. With greenery you don't have to worry about crowding the same way you do with flowers.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline of your containers, doing this will help prevent the growth of mold or bacteria which could cause premature wilting.
- Your greenery will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature, the exact color tones and leaf shape of the greenery may vary to some degree.
- IMPORTANT ** Not every stem will be perfect. I follow the 5% rule, meaning that out of 100 stems, 5 stems may break while unpacking, look a little too mushed, etc. Don't let this stress you out! It's totally normal and to be expected when dealing with fresh/live product.