Roses - Spray
- These blooms are known for their versatility and their hardiness.
- They are cost efficient and go a long ways.
Number of Stems
- 10 stems per bunch, approximately 5 blooms per stem.
For general flower care and unpacking instructions, visit our blog post here
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for including spray roses in your arrangements:
- Bridal Bouquet: 5-7 stems
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: 3-5 stems
- Boutineers: 1 stem
- Corsages: 1-2 stems
- Centerpieces: 4-5 stems
- Large Arrangements: 15-20 stems