Mitch and Meghan were married in a beautiful ceremony in Calgary, Alberta. Their photographer took some stunning photos of their flowers – their ‘jewel toned’ wedding was perfect with the carnations for the pop of burgundy, and the white panda anemone really put a ‘luxe’ spin on it. They used our Eucalyptus & Lace package and then added on a few extras (carnations and anemone), to really add their own personalized flair…that’s the beauty of flowers, you get to be the artist! Their boutineers were DIY’ed as well, the green you see is the floral tape, it looks super cute just like that – or if you’re more of a ribbon person, you can always go that route too.
If you’re curious how their DIY arrangements turned out (spoiler alert… GORGEOUS), scroll on down!
Their Floral Recipe:
- Anemone (white panda) x 2 bunches
- Carnations (burgundy) x 1 bunch
- Eucalyptus & Lace Package:
- Mondial Roses x 1 bunch
- White Lisianthus x 1 bunch
- Spray Roses (white) x 2 bunches
- Waxflower (white) x 1 bunch
- Baby blue eucalyptus x 2 bunches
- Seeded eucalyptus x 2 bunches
- Silver dollar eucalyptus x 3 bunches
- Parvifolia x 1 bunch