California Pampas Grass
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Dried Flower Details
The Largest, Fluffiest, and Most Luxe Pampas Grass
You’ve Ever Seen!
Our California pampas grass is our most popular of our real pampas grass offerings and it sells out every year – so don’t miss out! Pampas grass lasts 3 – 5 years, so if you have a wedding coming up, you can order in advance.
We are one of the biggest pampas grass suppliers in Canada; we have two warehouses, located in Armstrong and Victoria BC, and we ship all over Canada. If you’d like to pick-up at one of our warehouses, you can shoot us a email (email@example.com) and we can coordinate that for you!
As a small shop (just a mom and daughter combo) we are involved in every step of your purchase and take extra love and care when shipping your pampas grass. Our keen attention to detail means that your large pampas grass will arrive in prime condition, no bizarre bends or kinks, and it’ll smell like pampas is supposed to – delightful!
When you purchase real pampas grass, it has a soft, airy look to it – perfect for home decor and weddings. Our pampas grass is imported fresh from California, and then we have a careful drying process where we hand grade, sort, and dry each stem individually. Our process means that we handle each stem multiple times – meaning multiple eyes on it, multiple times… resulting in a final careful inspection before shipping it out to ensure that you get the high quality product we’re known for.
- Blond/beige color
- Total pampas grass length: Between 36-39″
- The pampas types are graded by the plume length (the fluffy part), if you’re looking for the showstopper large plumes, pick mega.
- Plume length 28″ -32″
- Total length ~39″
- Plume length 20″-27″
- Total length ~36″ – 39″
- Plume length 15″-19″
- Total length ~ 36″
- 5 stems pampas grass/package
- Vase not included
Dried Flower Care
Pampas grass is a natural product, so variation in color, plume fluff, and size are to be expected. On some plumes, the lower fluff is sometimes short, if you don’t like that, you can pull it off. We find that once you blow-dry your pampas, you can’t even tell.
- When you receive your product, shake the stems gently outside to fluff the plumes.
- Your pampas are likely to become compressed during shipping, take it outside and use a hot blow drier to re-fluff it.
- It’s normal that your pampas will shed when moved/blow-dried.
- If you are nervous about shedding you can apply a light dusting of hairspray.
- Handle with care as dried flowers are fragile.
- Store stems upright.
- Keep stems out of direct sunlight.
- Refrain from getting stems wet.
California Pampas Grass
Such lovely pampas grass! I used my blow dryer as suggested and they fluffed right up 🙂 So happy with them!
The delivery arrived on time, the size of the pampas was great, and the quality was awesome too! They were great about communicating with me as well so I always felt well taken care of! Would order again!
I received my lovely pampas grass from You Floral over a year ago, and it is STILL gorgeous!
A+ for quality, and the customer service I was provided with was impeccable.
The California Pampas Grass is gorgeous! Beautiful colour and body— I was so happy with this purchase:) Thanks Sarah!