Anenome – White Panda
Anenome – White Panda
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Similar in aesthetic to Oriental Poppies, white panda anemones add a stunning focal point to your bridal bouquet or whimsical table centrepieces.
- Part of the beauty of these blooms is the subtle variation in shape and colour. Some petals will have a soft blush or lavender undertone.
- The dark navy centers work as a blue or black accent and contrast beautifully with the soft, airy petals.
- For a wild, boho or garden look, pair these with other flowers like thistle, garden roses, and scabiosa.
- Every bloom is unique, some will be more open than others, and some will have a curvy stem – this is all natural and expected!
- Some blooms will open up nice and big, and some will stay semi-closed.
- These statement flowers work beautifully in eclectic bud vases on their own or with textural filler flowers and greenery.
Number of Stems
- 10 stems per bunch
Flower Design Type
- Accent flower
For general flower care and unpacking instructions, visit our blog post here
Specific Flower Care
- Anemones have a couple unique things about them that are worth mentioning, to ensure that they have a long and happy life!
- Anenomes are delicate, so be careful with them while arranging, and store them in a small, dedicated vase while waiting for them to open up.
- Choose a flared vase to allow the blooms to spread out. Ensure the vase or bucket you choose is less than 3/4 the height of your stems to avoid squishing the blooms.
- The soft stems can be bent easily if held too tightly. Hold gently. If a stem happens to bend, use heavy-gauge floral wire and stem wrap to support the stem.
- Anemones can open quite quickly if kept in warm temperatures. Keep cool, cut and put into cold water. Allow to sit out overnight at a warmer temperature the day before you need them to bloom.
- Mature blooms may shed their dark pollen onto the white petals. Gently blow on the bloom to remove the pollen or use a pipe cleaner to very gently wipe it away.
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for quantities of anemone:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/3 bunch
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: 1/4 bunch
- Boutineers: N/A – too delicate
- Corsages: 1 -2 stems
- Centerpieces: 3-4 stems
- Large Arrangements: 8- 10 stems