Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Bupleurum has small, delicate leaves that are soft green colour with yellow undertones.
- A cheerful and whimsical addition to your designs!
- This greenery is more delicate than others. It is not suitable for boutonnieres or floral foam.
- Beautiful in bouquets and vase arrangements.
- Expected vase life is an average of 14 days with proper care and handling.
Number of Stems
- Growers Bunch – around ten stems, see video for bunch size
For information about general greenery care and important notes about quality, check out our Care Guide
- Give everything a fresh cut (about 1 inch off), at an angle, with your snips and put them in fresh water. With greenery you don’t have to worry about crowding the same way you do with flowers.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline of your containers, doing this will help prevent the growth of mold or bacteria which could cause premature wilting.
- Your greenery will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature, the exact color tones and leaf shape of the greenery may vary to some degree.
- IMPORTANT ** Not every stem will be perfect. I follow the 5% rule, meaning that out of 100 stems, 5 stems may break while unpacking, look a little too mushed, etc. Don’t let this stress you out! It’s totally normal and to be expected when dealing with fresh/live product.
Specific Greenery Care
- You can use Quick Dip (a floral product sold at Michaels/Amazon) on stems to help with hydration.
- Place in warm water when you first receive it.
- Gently separate stems, as smaller branches can tangle and break
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for quantities of bupleurum:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/3 bunch
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: 1/4 bunch
- Boutineers: Sprigs
- Corsages: Sprigs
- Centerpieces: 1/4 bunch
- Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches