Eucalyptus – Parvifolia
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- This variety has a more muted smell than the other eucalyptus, has a long vase life, its leaves are short oblong ending in a point.
- It is great in bouquets because it has a sturdy stem, helping create structure for other more floppy greens.
- Occasionally this variety is unavailable, if so – we’ll substitute with gunni eucalyptus.
Number of Stems
- Growers bunch – bunches weigh approximately 200 grams
For information about general greenery care and important notes about quality, check out our Care Guide
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for quantities of eucalyptus:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/3 bunch
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: 1/4 bunch
- Boutineers: Sprigs
- Corsages: Sprigs
- Centerpieces: 1/4 bunch
- Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches
Sarah was fantastic with helping make my daughters wedding day perfect. Even though one of the items we wanted wasn’t available Sarah offered alternative options that still met our needs beautifully. We had a beautiful perfect day and the flowers actually came a day earlier giving me more time to get things together.
I highly recommend YouFloral and will definitely use this service again.