Shipping calculated at checkout.
- DIY couples love podocarpus greenery for it’s narrow, draping leaves and it’s bright green colour!
- Very hardy and easy to work with! Ideal for sign swags, arches, bouquets, and centerpieces…anything you need greenery for!
Number of Stems
- Growers Bunch
For information about general greenery care and important notes about quality, check out our Care Guide
- Ensure you have sharp floral shears or clippers at hand – podocarpus can have thick stems that may be difficult to cut.
- Give everything a fresh cut (about 1 inch off), at an angle, with your snips and put them in fresh water. With greenery you don’t have to worry about crowding the same way you do with flowers.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline of your containers, doing this will help prevent the growth of mold or bacteria which could cause premature wilting.
- Your greenery will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature, the exact color tones and leaf shape of the greenery may vary to some degree.
- IMPORTANT ** Not every stem will be perfect. I follow the 5% rule, meaning that out of 100 stems, 5 stems may break while unpacking, look a little too mushed, etc. Don’t let this stress you out! It’s totally normal and to be expected when dealing with fresh/live product.
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for quantities of podocarpus:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/3 bunch
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: 1/4 bunch
- Boutineers: Sprigs
- Corsages: Sprigs
- Centerpieces: 1/4 bunch
- Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches