Yellow Gladiola – 10 stem bu
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Gladiolus are a striking, long stemmed flower that blooms from the bottom to the top.
- Tall and bold, gladiolus are perfect for adding height to statement pieces and large arrangements.
- Note, not all the blooms may open up, that’s nature for ya! Tip – snap off the top 3 buds to encourage other blooms to open.
Number of Stems
- 10 stems per bunch
Flower Design Type
For general flower care and unpacking instructions, visit our blog post here
Specific Flower Care
- Remove individual blooms as they fade to extend the life of the whole stem.
- Use floral adhesive to add individual blossoms to bouquets.
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for quantities of gladiola:
- Bridal Bouquet: Use individual blooms
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: Use individual blooms
- Boutineers: N/A
- Corsages: Use individual blooms
- Centerpieces: 4-5 stems
- Large Arrangements: 10-20 stems