Chantel & Ryan
Chantel & Ryan got married on a beautiful day full of blue skies on their own property in Meota, Saskatchewan. They chose the Periwinkle & Peridot Bridal Party Package for their wedding arrangements and the color scheme paired flawlessly with the wedding party’s outfits, as well as with the endless blue skies above. This wedding truly gives you the blues in the best way possible. The arrangements created are, of course, ripe with shades of soft blue, the contrast of the White Roses scattered throughout against the different blues and greens is really eye catching. The bouquets are so full of texture, the flowers and foliage working together in harmony creating such a perfectly whimsical feel. And how fun is Ryan’s tie?!
Documented by Bethann Weber Photography based out of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
Hair: Shayla Gregson
Makeup: Codie Clarke
Credit to Emily Rumpf and Larissa Illingworth for doing the couple’s floral arrangements.
Periwinkle and Peridot
- White Roses (i.e. Mondial, Polar Star, or Avalanche) – 1 Bunch ( stem bunch)
- Cream Spray Roses – 2 Bunches (ten stem bunch)
- White Waxflower – 2 Bunches
- Ernygium (blue thistle) – 2 Bunches
- Blue Limonium – 2 Bunches
- Green Hypericum – 3 Bunches
- Blue Scabiosa (ten stem bunch)
- Olive – 2 Bunches
- Baby Blue Eucalyptus – 1 Bunch
- Silver Dollar Eucalyptus – 1 Bunch
- Leatherleaf Fern – 1 Bunch
I was so happy to find You Floral! We had gorgeous flowers for a much more affordable price. Sarah was very helpful to answer questions about the delivery times which made the process really smooth.