The Couple: Jared & Tulsa
The Date: August 2020
The Location: Maple Creek Saskatchewan
Tulsa and Jared both grew up within the western lifestyle, meeting through mutual friends within the rodeo community. They initially had a large wedding planned and like many couples, they had to downsize. Tulsa, in her cheerful style told me that she felt the more intimate setting made their day extra special.
Considering their western background, its not surprising that their wedding day had a western boho chic vibe! The location was phenomenal, at Jared’s parents generational ranch located in the Cypress Hills, South West of Maple Creek, SK. You’ll want to scroll down and check it out – def Pinterest worthy!
The Floral Details:
The dried florals definitely suited their prairie wedding and added beautiful aesthetic to their day. Tulsa has an awesome support network – shout-outs below!
- Her sister-in-law picked native weeds & grasses that made the perfect addition to the florals she ordered from us
- Her sister brought the DIY bulk florals and greenery from Calgary (we don’t have a Maple Creek shipping option unfortunately!).
- Her friends and family helped arrange the bouquets & boutineers the day before the wedding
Their Floral Recipe:
- Carnations (peach) x 1 bunch
- Bleached ruscus x 2 bunches
- Bunny tails (natural) x 2 bunches
- Eucalyptus (baby blue) x 3 bunches
- Mini pampas (white) x 4 bunches
- Pampas grass (south american) x 2 bunches
- Roses (quicksand color) x 1 bunch
Brides boots @idyllwind by Miranda lambert
Jeans & Grooms Shirts: @wrangler
Decor: Jodi’s Decor & Rentals – Medicine Hat