August Wedding By The Ocean
Q: What tips would you give to someone who wants to DIY their wedding flowers?
Q: Did you DIY anything else at your wedding?
Q: What was the “theme” of your wedding?
We were going for an outdoor, rustic theme. A lot of wood features, greenery and simple floral.
Q: What was your favorite part about your wedding?
That is so hard to pinpoint! Our ceremony was absolutely magical, it turned out exactly how I imagined. The forest backdrop, the beautiful arch, the wooden chairs for guests,.. we also hid a few Smirnoff Ice’s under some chairs for an extra “Iced” surprise! After the ceremony we headed down to French Beach Campground for our own happy hour and photos, which were amazing! A bumble bee joined us on the beach within my bouquet and stayed through the duration of the beach.
Q: Is there anything else you’d like to share?
- Calla lilies (pink) x 1 bunch
- Snapdragons (white) x 1 bunch
- Snapdragons (pink) x 1 bunch
- Pom pom mums (light purple/pink) x 2 bunches
- Mums – large size (purple) x 1 bunch
- Craspedia x 1 bunch
- Rose pink pampas x 2 bunches
- South American pampas grass x 2 bunches
- Bunny tails (natural color) x 2 bunches
- Ranunculus (pink) x 2 bunches
- Veronica (purple/indigo) x 3 bunches
- Baby blue eucalyptus x 2 bunches
- Silver dollar eucalyptus x 10 bunches
- Standard carnations (pink) x 1 bunch
- Babies breath x 2 bunches
- You Floral of course!
- Rivkah Photography
- Andria Lee Winters (Commissioner)
- Little Piggy Catering (Happy Hour)
- Glenwood Meats (pig roast and brisket)
- Emma JT Beauty & Makeup by Vicc(Bride/Bridesmaid Makeup)
- Titanium Tents
- Victoria Party Rentals (dinnerware/tables/chairs)
- GFL Washrooms (flushing washrooms)
- M&M Alterations (Bride alterations)
- Azazie Bridesmaids Dresses (bridesmaids dress)
- Blush Bridal Boutique (Bride’s Dress Boutique)
- Miss Stella York (Bride’s Dress)
- Moores Clothing for Men
- French Beach Campground (photos)
- LA Limousine