Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Looking for something that’s wispy, moody, and a tad bit bohemian? Agonis is perfect for you!
- Agonis is a gorgeous way to incorporate a textural, burgundy accent into your bridal bouquet, boutonnieres, or centrepieces.
- Narrow, parallel leaves drape beautifully from the main stem adding a bit of drama to your arrangements!
Number of Stems
- Grower’s grade bunch. Averages 10+ stems per bunch
- Reddish, dark brown to burgundy, Color can vary but will be dark.
For information about general greenery care and important notes about quality, check out our Care Guide
- Agonis is pretty hardy, however the top leaves can easily shrivel, (if that happens, just pinch off those leaves).
- Give everything a fresh cut (about 1 inch off), at an angle, with your snips and put them in fresh water. With greenery you don’t have to worry about crowding the same way you do with flowers.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline of your containers, doing this will help prevent the growth of mold or bacteria which could cause premature wilting.
- Your greenery will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature, the exact color tones and leaf shape of the greenery may vary to some degree.
- IMPORTANT ** Not every stem will be perfect. I follow the 5% rule, meaning that out of 100 stems, 5 stems may break while unpacking, look a little too mushed, etc. Don’t let this stress you out! It’s totally normal and to be expected when dealing with fresh/live product.
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for including agonis greenery in your arrangements:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/5 bunch
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: 1/5 bunch
- Boutineers: Sprigs
- Corsages: Sprigs
- Centerpieces: 1/15 bunch
- Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches