Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Bear grass gives your arrangements fun movement and visual interest!
- Submerge and swirl around vases, braid or tie in knots for boutonnieres and corasages, or simply leave long for a wispy accent to your arrangement!
- Very long-lasting and perfect for home-staging or to add some greenery to a space that isn’t suitable for houseplants.
Number of Stems
- Growers bunch, quantities vary
- Photo and video shows average bunch size
For information about general greenery care and important notes about quality, check out our Care Guide
- Give everything a fresh cut (about 1 inch off), at an angle, with your snips and put them in fresh water. With greenery you don’t have to worry about crowding the same way you do with flowers.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline of your containers, doing this will help prevent the growth of mold or bacteria which could cause premature wilting.
- Your greenery will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature, the exact color tones and leaf shape of the greenery may vary to some degree.
- IMPORTANT ** Not every stem will be perfect. I follow the 5% rule, meaning that out of 100 stems, 5 stems may break while unpacking, look a little too mushed, etc. Don’t let this stress you out! It’s totally normal and to be expected when dealing with fresh/live product.
Specific Greenery Care
- Bear grass should be trimmed and kept in a vase with an inch of clean water – refresh the water frequently.
- Keep in a humid room or loosely tie a plastic bag over the bucket/vase to prevent drying out.
- Be careful when handling bear grass – gloves are recommended as you can get a papercut from the blades of grass.