Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Madronna has a woody stem with large, dark green, waxy leaves.
- Great for large centerpieces, the stems can be cut into multiple pieces to fill in your arrangement.
- These shiny, elongated leaves add a bit of a tropical look to arrangements.
Number of Stems
- Growers bunch, quantities vary
- Photo and video shows average bunch size
For information about general greenery care and important notes about quality, check out our Care Guide
- Stems can be briefly submerged in a florist solution called “Quick Dip”, this product is recommended for this foliage to keep it hydrated and reduce wilting.
- If foliage begins to wilt, give stems a fresh cut, briefly submerge in “Quick Dip”, and put in clean warm water.
Use sharp floral shears to cut through the stubborn bark.
- Give everything a fresh cut (about 1 inch off), at an angle, with your snips and put them in fresh water. With greenery you don’t have to worry about crowding the same way you do with flowers.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline of your containers, doing this will help prevent the growth of mold or bacteria which could cause premature wilting.
- Your greenery will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature, the exact color tones and leaf shape of the greenery may vary to some degree.
- IMPORTANT ** Not every stem will be perfect. I follow the 5% rule, meaning that out of 100 stems, 5 stems may break while unpacking, look a little too mushed, etc. Don’t let this stress you out! It’s totally normal and to be expected when dealing with fresh/live product.
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for quantities of madronna:
- Bridal Bouquet: N/A – too large
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: N/A – too large
- Boutineers: N/A – too large
- Corsages: N/A – too large
- Centerpieces: 1/4 bunch
- Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches