Blush/Soft Pink Ranunculus
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Add style and elegance to any arrangement with fan-favourite ranunculus!
- These classic wedding flowers have round, cup-shaped blooms and layers of delicate, paper-thin petals unfurling from a tight center.
- Use for classic-inspired arrangements by pairing with blooms like champagne garden roses, and Queen Anne’s lace filler flowers.
- Versatile and beautiful in any style of arrangements from rustic when mixed with playful wildflowers to chic when arranged en masse in a simple vase.
- Available in a beautiful range of colours that may vary with mother nature’s will!
- Ranunculus is locally grown in the spring, and outside of the local season, will be imported from South America.
- The wedding season puts a high demand on limited product, and ranunculus is super popular. We will try 110% our best to ensure your ranunculus is available, but we do from time-to-time experience supply shortages with ranunculus.
Number of Stems
- 10 stems per bunch
Flower Design Type
For general flower care and unpacking instructions, visit our blog post here
Specific Flower Care
- Ranunculus are a top heavy flower and their stems have a natural tendency to bend. In order to achieve an upright straight stem, you may need to wire the stem. Check out our video on how to do that
- Each stem has a minimum of 1 bloom; some stems may have more than one bloom.
- Ranunculus may vary in color from bloom to bloom (we can’t guarantee the color will look exactly like the photo, ranunculus is known for its color variation).
- Bloom type is a cup bloom with a three-dimensional type flower.
- Ranunculus blooms look similar to a peony bloom, but much smaller.
- These blooms need to be carefully cared for, keep them in a vase by themselves.
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for quantities of ranunculus:
- Bridal Bouquet: 5-7 stems
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: 3-5 stems
- Boutineers: 1 bloom
- Corsages: 1-2 blooms
- Centerpieces: 3-5 stems
- Large Arrangements: 10 – 15 stems