Blushing Bride Protea
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- This small, delicate looking flower is the perfect way to add textural interest and a subtle blush tone to your bouquets, boutonnieres, and arrangements!
- These blooms range from ivory/off-white to a subtle blush tone.
- Multi-bloom stems can be separated to maximize each stem!
- Perfect for a modern textural look or a trendy bohemian feel.
- These hardy blooms can be used in flower crowns, boutonnieres, corsages, garlands, and other decor.
Number of Stems
- Growers bunch – approximately 10 stems per bunch
Flower Design Type
Only available part of the year (starts late June and ends late August)
For general flower care and unpacking instructions, visit our blog post here
Specific Flower Care
- Like all flowers, make sure to clean stem thoroughly and remove all leaves. This instruction is especially important for protea.
- Optional (to help with hydration) – place the stems briefly into a florists solution called “Quick Dip” and place into warm water.
- These flowers are best kept at room temperature, as cold air and humidity can cause browning.
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for quantities of blushing bride protea:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/3 bunch
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: 1/4 bunch
- Boutineers: Sprigs
- Corsages: Sprigs
- Centerpieces: 1/4 bunch
- Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches