Craspedia – 10 stem bu
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Add a fun touch of whimsical color and texture to arrangements with Craspedia (also known as Billy Balls).
- Craspedia have very little foliage with large, spherical blooms and an intricate, scaly texture.
- The blooms are a bright, sunshine yellow hue.
- Craspedia are versatile, meaning these blooms can be used in anything from modern to boho to rustic arrangements.
- The blooms dry perfectly and last a long time!
- Each stem has one round bloom. These flowers are fully bloomed upon arrival
Number of Stems
- 10 stems per bunch
Flower Design Type
For general flower care and unpacking instructions, visit our blog post here
Specific Flower Care
No specific care requirements.
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for quantities of craspedia:
- Bridal Bouquet: 5-8 stems
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: 3-5 stems
- Boutineers: 1 stem
- Corsages: 1-2 stems
- Centerpieces: 4-5 stems
- Large Arrangements: 15-20 stem