Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Add a fun touch of whimsical color and texture to arrangements with Craspedia (also known as Billy Balls).
- Craspedia have very little foliage and large, spherical blooms with an intricate, scaly texture.
- The blooms are a bright, sunshine yellow hue.
- Craspedia are versatile, meaning these blooms can be used in anything from modern to boho to rustic arrangements.
- The blooms dry perfectly and last a long time!
- Each stem has one round bloom. These flowers are fully bloomed upon arrival
Number of Stems
- 10 stems per bunch
Flower Design Type
For general flower care and unpacking instructions, visit our blog post here
Specific Flower Care
- No specific care requirements.
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for quantities of craspedia:
- Bridal Bouquet: 5-8 stems
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: 3-5 stems
- Boutineers: 1 stem
- Corsages: 1-2 stems
- Centerpieces: 4-5 stems
- Large Arrangements: 15-20 stem