Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Add a delicate touch to your bridal bouquet or whimsical table centrepieces with dainty and wispy astrantia.
- For a wild garden look, pair these small, star-like blooms with other flowers like thistle, garden roses, and scabiosa.
- Multi-bloom stems with usually 3-4 blossoms each.
- Astrantia dries well and can be used in permanently dried arrangements.
- The blooms (and stems) can be curved, that’s totally normal, and part of their charm!
Number of Stems
- 10 stems per bunch
Flower Design Type
For general flower care and unpacking instructions, visit our blog post here
Specific Flower Care
- Astrantia have a couple unique things about them that are worth mentioning, to ensure that they have a long and happy life!
- Stems can be momentarily immersed in a florist solution called ‘Quick Dip’ and placed into clean warm water to help with hydration.
- For use in boutonnieres and corsages, cut bloom off stem directly at base and use floral adhesive to add the blooms to your design – the stems are too weak and will soften and wilt out of water.
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for quantities of astrantia:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/3 bunch
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: 1/4 bunch
- Boutineers: 1 stem
- Corsages: 4-5 stems
- Centerpieces: 1/3 bunch
- Large Arrangements: N/A too small of blooms