Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Tweedia flowers are a DIY favorite due to their sweet, delicate blooms and soft blue shade.
- Mixes beautifully with ivory and blush blooms for a classic garden aesthetic.
- This flower is a bit hit and miss if we’ll have it in stock, we’ll try our best for you though (and contact you to discuss substitutes if we can’t get it!)
- Wildflower-like stems with multiple tiny blooms per stem.
Number of Stems
- Growers bunch – approximately 10 stems per bunch
Flower Design Type
- Texture flower
For general flower care and unpacking instructions, visit our blog post here
Specific Flower Care
- Tweedia can arrive with some faded blooms on the lower stem – this is normal. Simply trim off to remove.
- Optional: Quick Dip (a florist solution) is very helpful for this variety, as it will stop the white sap from extruding after cutting.
- To help hydrate tweedia, remove all the lower foliage and place the stems in warm water.
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for quantities of tweedia:
- Bridal Bouquet: 5-7 stems
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: 3-5 stems
- Boutineers: 1 stem
- Corsages: 3-4 stems
- Centerpieces: N/A too small of blooms
- Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches – but stems may be too short