Shipping calculated at checkout.
- These ruffled flowers have multiple open and closed blooms which gives them a subtle yet impactful appearance as they float above their long, bright green stalk.
- Perfect for any style and available in multiple beautiful colours.
- Lisianthus is very hardy and long lasting, overall a great option for DIY flowers.
- Note that ocassionally the burgundy color is a bit hard to source, if this happens we will let you know.
- The burgundy color is sort of a brown/burgundy/red combo hue. Similar to the photo, but color variation may occur.
Number of Stems
- 10 stems per bunch, multiple blooms per bunch.
Flower Design Type
For general flower care and unpacking instructions, visit our blog post here
Specific Flower Care
- These flowers have very large foliage, don’t be afraid to remove it (especially below the waterline).
- Stems have multiple branches that can be separated to make the most of your stems
- Blossoms can be easily added to bouquets and corsages using floral adhesive.
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for quantities of lisianthus:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/3 bunch
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: 1/4 bunch
- Boutineers: 1 stem
- Corsages: 2-3 stems
- Centerpieces: 1/4 bunch
- Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches