Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Each stem has a spray of tiny lavender/blue-ish/white-ish color blooms.
- Perfect for filling a centerpiece, bouquet or other floral arrangements.
- This flower appears delicate, but is actually quite hardy and dries very well.
- The blooms are often described as “feather-like”; they’re great for adding in fullness and depth to bouquets
Number of Stems
- Growers bunch, fifteen or more stems
Flower Design Type
For general flower care and unpacking instructions, visit our blog post here
Specific Flower Care
- This variety can have a strong fragrance in large quantities – avoid using en masse for table centrepieces (if you’re not a lover of fragrant arrangements!).
- Each stem can have quite a few “side-sprays” of flowers, feel free to use your pruners to cut one spray into multiple stems.
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for quantities of limonium:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/4 bunch
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: 1/8 bunch
- Boutineers: 1 stem
- Corsages: 2-3 stems
- Centerpieces: 1/4 bunch
- Large Arrangements: N/A too small of blooms