Eucalyptus – Seeded
Eucalyptus – Seeded
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Seeded Eucalyptus is a very diverse green that is highly used for weddings.
- With sturdy but easy to manipulate stems, it is a great choice for table arrangements, bouquets, personal flowers, garlands, and so much more.
- Seeded Eucalyptus will add texture and depth to your decoration and fits well with any theme you choose for your wedding.
- This variety has a very minimal scent.
- The seed pods are very heavy, if using them in a bouquet, consider mixing with another green that has more structure (i.e. salal, gunni eucalyptus, parvifolia eucalyptus, or silver dollar eucalyptus)
Number of Stems
- Seeded Eucalyptus is packed in a grower’s bunch with typically 5 to 7 stems per bunch. Photos show average size of bunches.
- The seeds on our Seeded Eucalyptus can be smaller in size, shaped like a cup, or colored brownish/red depending on the time of year.
- Give everything a fresh cut (about 1 inch off), at an angle, with your snips and put them in fresh water. With greenery you don’t have to worry about crowding the same way you do with flowers.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline of your containers, doing this will help prevent the growth of mold or bacteria which could cause premature wilting.
- Your greenery will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature, the exact color tones and leaf shape of the greenery may vary to some degree.
- IMPORTANT ** Not every stem will be perfect. I follow the 5% rule, meaning that out of 100 stems, 5 stems may break while unpacking, look a little too mushed, etc. Don’t let this stress you out! It’s totally normal and to be expected when dealing with fresh/live product.
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for quantities of eucalyptus:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/3 bunch
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: 1/4 bunch
- Boutineers: Sprigs
- Corsages: Sprigs
- Centerpieces: 1/4 bunch
- Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches