Pink Roses – Spray
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- These blooms are known for their versatility and range of beautiful colours.
- Each stem has approximately 3-5 mini roses.
- Spray roses add beautiful texture to classic rose bouquets and are a lovely accent with any other style of arrangement.
- Some of the blooms will remain closed, which adds a unique texture to your bouquets.
Number of Stems
- 10 stems per bunch, approximately 3-5 blooms per stem.
Flower Design Type
For general flower care and unpacking instructions, visit our blog post here
Specific Flower Care
- These are a “cluster” flower, within the cluster you might see a small sub-stem with no bloom on it…that’s normal, just cut that stem off!
- Spray roses arrive closed bloom, they take a day or two to open up!
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for including spray roses in your arrangements:
- Bridal Bouquet: 5-7 stems
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: 3-5 stems
- Boutineers: 1 stem
- Corsages: 1-2 stems
- Centerpieces: 4-5 stems
- Large Arrangements: 15-20 stems