Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Camomile daisy is a super sweet, delicate and whimsical bloom – prefect for country or wildflower style bouquets and arrangements!
- These tiny blooms are the “classic” daisy flowers
- Not recommended for floral foam or to be placed out of water for any length of time.
- These blooms are perfect for pressing between the pages of a book or in a flower press for a wedding keepsake or floral crafts!
Number of Stems
- Growers bunch – average 8 – 10 stems per bunch
Flower Design Type
- How you use chamomile, depends on your vibe! Use a few stems as an accent flower, or put in a large volume in your bouquets as filler.
For general flower care and unpacking instructions, visit our blog post here
Specific Flower Care
- These stems have multiple delicate branches with many little blooms.
- Gently separate stems and cut back any bent branches
- Chamomile can get dehydrated easily, quickly submerging stems in a florist solution called “Quick Dip” upon arrival is recommended for these blooms.
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for quantities of camomile:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/3 bunch
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: 1/4 bunch
- Boutineers: Sprigs
- Corsages: Sprigs
- Centerpieces: 1/4 bunch
- Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches