Pink Scabiosa – 10 stem bu
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Sure to add a garden touch to any wedding bouquet, table centerpiece, or flower arrangement, these textural blooms are the prefect addition!
- Scabiosa have ruffled leaves around a pronounced centre, they look very unique and boutique!
- Available in many beautiful colors (note that color variations are a fact of life with flowers, so your blooms might not be the exact shade as in the photos!).
Number of Stems
- 10 stems per bunch
Flower Design Type
- How you use scabiosa, depends on your vibe! Use a few stems as an accent flower, or put in a larger volume in your bouquets as texture (the blooms are super ruffly, so great for texture!)
- Texture or Accent flower
For general flower care and unpacking instructions, visit our blog post here
Specific Flower Care
- They have very heavy heads, so while you’re storing them, make sure the vase is tall enough to support their heads, don’t want gravity dragging them down!
- Scabiosa are delicate blooms, so store them in their own dedicated vase until you arrange with them.
- Occasionally stems arrive with a protective sleeve to prevent stems from bending or breaking. Keep these on until using (or even leave them on and hide with foliage).
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for quantities of scabiosa:
- Bridal Bouquet: 5-7 stems
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: 3-5 stems
- Boutineers: 1 stem
- Corsages: 1-2 stems
- Centerpieces: 4-5 stems
- Large Arrangements: 15-20 stems