Shipping calculated at checkout.
- A fresh blue flower, eryngium thistle has a distinctive, textural bloom with a cone-shaped center.
- Ranging from silvery blue to dark, royal blue, this unique flower works well in en masse in modern arrangements or incorporated into bohemian or garden-style bouquets and centrepieces.
- Long lasting and easy to dry!
- This variety (blue dynamite) has cones on the smaller size, if you’re looking for more pronounced cones, contact us to see about special ordering in Orion eryngium for you!
Number of Stems
- 10 stems per bunch (photo and video shows bunch size).
- Each stem has a spray of 2 to 5 primary blooms, and several possible smaller blooms.
- Average bloom size is 1 to 3 inches.
- Average cone size ranges from 1/4 in to 1 in.
Flower Design Type
For general flower care and unpacking instructions, visit our blog post here
Specific Flower Care
- Separate blooms from the main stem to get the most out of your stems/maximize quantities.
- We suggest removing some of the leaves around the blooms if you’re not loving their appearance, they can sometimes hide the beauty of the thistle.
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for quantities of thistle:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/3 bunch
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: 1/4 bunch
- Boutineers: 1 stem
- Corsages: 1 stem
- Centerpieces: 1/6 bunch
- Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches