Queen Anne’s Lace
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- This whimsical flower adds elegant movement and texture to bouquets and arrangements.
- Perfect for garden and bohemian styles.
- Wispy, airy, dainty, and delicate with tiny white firework-shaped blooms.
Number of Stems
- 10 stems per bunch
Flower Design Type
For general flower care and unpacking instructions, visit our blog post here
Specific Flower Care
Queen Anne’s Lace is fairly hardy but it may require some help upon arrival. After removing excess foliage and cutting with sharp shears or clippers, submerge the stems briefly in a florist solution called “Quick Dip” and place into very warm water.
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for quantities of queen annes lace:
- Bridal Bouquet: 5-7 stems
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: 3-5 stems
- Boutineers: N/A – too delicate
- Corsages: N/A – too delicate
- Centerpieces: 4-5 stems
- Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches