Red/Burgundy Snapdragons – 10 stems
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Snapdragons are great for large arrangements, given their tall size and have great presence.
- They are a lovely option for upright wildflower-style bouquets and centrepieces.
- Available in a wide range of beautiful shades and colours.
- Their long spender stalks have blossoms from top to bottom, they’re often used to add in height and diversity to arrangements.
- Depending on the time of year, they are grown locally, or imported from overseas.
Number of Stems
- 10 stems per bunch
Flower Design Type
For general flower care and unpacking instructions, visit our blog post here
Specific Flower Care
- Be sure to remove all foliage carefully before putting into water.
- Snaps tend to curve as gravity takes over, so make sure they are kept in a supportive vase until you arrange them.
- Stems are tall and can be susceptible to bending – take care when opening and processing!
- Lower buds may fade sooner than the rest of the stem – feel free to snip off individual buds to extend the life!
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for quantities of snapdragons:
- Bridal Bouquet: 3-5 stems
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: 1 -3 stems
- Boutineers: N/A too large
- Corsages: N/A too large
- Large Arrangements: 15-20 stem