White Hydrangea – 5 stems
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Hydrangea are a crowd favorite – lush and luxurious…. these blooms are a great choice to incorporate into your wedding!
- These guys are large and in charge, they fill up lots of space and really shine in statement arrangements but also work well on their own to fill up a bud vase or mason jar with just one stem!
- Perfect for any style – glam to garden.
- Hydrangeas are very dependent on water, so they don’t work great in foam creations, and if they’re in your bouquet, try to keep them in a vase of water when they’re not being held.
- Depending on the time of year, they will be locally sourced or from overseas, the location they’re grown will impact their appearance and size.
Number of Stems
- 5 stems per bunch
Flower Design Type:
White & Cream
For general flower care and unpacking instructions, visit our blog post here
Specific Flower Care
- Briefly submerging stems in a florist solution called “Quick Dip” is highly recommended for this variety (to help keep them hydrated).
- Never cut the ends of your hydrangeas with scissors (or any flower for that matter), scissors aren’t sharp enough; they pinch the stems, reducing water uptake. Use specific floral shears or a knife if you are brave (and don’t think you’ll cut yourself!).
- Trim the stems at an angle, and add a small, vertical slit at the bottom to help them absorb more water. Hydrangea are woody, so they need this slit to help them uptake water.
- Use warm water for these blooms!
- Hydrangea thrive on water, so make sure they are always well hydrated and their water never runs out!
Shorter stems drink more easily. Cut down your stems if they are wilting prematurely.
- If your hydrangeas decide to wilt… all is not lost! Check out our blog post here: Hydrangea SOS where we share tips on how to revive sad hydrangeas.
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for quantities of hydrangea:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1-3 stems
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: 1-2 stems
- Boutineers: N/A too large
- Corsages: N/A too large
- Centerpieces: 1-2 stems
- Large Arrangements: 10-15 stems