Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Occasionally, the white colored hypericum has more of a cream hue – we will try out best to get white colored, but be aware that it appear more cream than white
- Hypericum berries can add a whimsical and textural feel in any floral arrangement.
- Perfect for bohemian, woodsy, or garden-style arrangements and bouquets.
- Each stem has a flurry of round berries surrounded by green foliage
- Available in a variety of fun colors.
Number of Stems
- 10 stems per bunch (see photo/video for average bunch size)
- Standard hypericum berries are an average size of ¼ to ½ inch.
Flower Design Type
For general flower care and unpacking instructions, visit our blog post here
Specific Flower Care
- Remove any undesirable leaves (feel free to remove the ones that are hiding the beauty of the berries!)
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for quantities of hypericum:
- Bridal Bouquet: 5-7 stems
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: 3-5 stems
- Boutineers: 1 stem
- Corsages: 1-2 stems
- Centerpieces: 4-5 stems