Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Freesia is a multi-bloom flower with an elegant elongated shape and a beautiful fragrance.
- These classic, garden-style blooms come in many different colours and add a beautiful touch to your bouquets or centrepieces.
- Most stems will have one main blooming branch and the others will look mostly green. These little green stems are excellent for textural elements or trim and put into a vase of warm water – these extra stems might bloom after several days! Bonus flowers!
Number of Stems
- Ten stems per bunch
Flower Design Type
Specific Flower Details
- Freesia has multiple branches per stem which should be gently separated when unwrapping.
- If any of the blooms looks sub-par, simply pinch off and compost it.
- These blooms are delicate, keep them in their own dedicated vase until you’re ready to arrange.
For general flower care and unpacking instructions, visit our blog post here
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for quantities of freesia:
- Bridal Bouquet: 5-7 stems
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: 3-5 stems
- Boutineers: 1 stem
- Corsages: 2-3 stems
- Centerpieces: 4-5 stems
- Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches